Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Grave Thoughts"

So it is 5am, usually this is the time I am getting up to get ready for work. But for today I have not even gone to bed. I have have been up since 10am and I am still going strong. I am working a grave yard shift tonight, I thought I would hate it but I have greatly enjoyed the time I have had to think and get caught up on somethings I would not have had the time to do other wise. With only an hour left and not much else I can do I thought I would pass the time by up dating my blog. So here it goes--
For the last week I have been working non-stop. I have put in doubles almost every day and at times got a little sleep(which we all know is never good, I have also got upset at how things at work have been. While sitting here I really have reflected on that and I think it is time to move on. This matter has been weighing on my mind a lot lately and last week it really surfaced. I find my self being harsh and at times really mean to the people I care about the most. To those of you that I have hurt by my harshness and my stinging attitude I am so sorry. I have never been like this and I don't like what I have become. In the attempt to fix the broken me I have been searching for a new job, which is not going as well as planned. some things are finally falling into place though. Cedar City is keeping me at a stand still. I can not move up in my job, I have no way of getting more education, and many of my good friends have moved on to bigger and better city's in hopes to find them selves as well. So it is about time I follow suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment