Monday, July 5, 2010

Patients

SO i have been thinking a lot lately mostly about life and how it can be so wonderful at one point and you don't think it can get any better and then at the next it can be turned upside down and you don't know where you are or where to go next. Well that is how the last few months of my life have been like. In my last post I said that I have started new with everything... in fact I was even in a new wonderful relationship that to me and I think to him seemed like it was going in the right direction. I have a great job that has really been a great blessing to me and amazing co-workers that are so supportive and helpful in all situations. I could not have asked for anything more. I could not help but smile all the time cause I had finally found my confidence again and was ready to take on the world. BUT things change and like the saying of old "This to shall pass" things change . I am sill loving my job and it is still a wonderful experience. But the relationship is now over and I find my self wondering why? I miss the talks the interaction and the company of those that I met and became close to during the 2 months of a great relationship. But the Lord has a plan and I will be patient with myself and those around me and wait for the Lords timing for things to be right. I feel like have have this opportunity to really be sure and rely on the Lord and see his hand in my life. I know things will work out for my good. PATIENTS is all the answer that I get and I guess that it will always be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment